JANE ANDERSON INTERVIEW
Did you know that there are 24 different character strengths we all have? In our DGTV interview with Jane Anderson, below, you’ll discover how to find out your own strengths and leverage them in your everyday life.
Jane is the author of 30 Days of Character Strengths book, the president of Strength-Based Living and an Adjunct Faculty member of the Wholebeing Institute.
In this insightful interview and learn all about:
– How the negativity bias impacts our views of ourselves
what ‘strength-spotting’ is
– How to become more aware of when you’re using your strengths
the difference between values and character strengths
– How to cultivate positive changes in your life using a 30-day practice
– What happens when we over-use and under-use our strengths
– Whether our character strengths change over time
We’re so excited to share this practical and meaningful interview with you!
Check out this fantastic interview below!
DOWNLOADABLE REFERENCE DOCUMENTS
OTHER ARTICLES YOU MAY ENJOY