Become a Daily Guru Ambassador
Part-time Coach Position
We are seeking coaches, personal growth professionals and wellbeing enthusiasts for an exciting new role. Applicants must complete the process described below.
The Daily Guru We are an uplifting, educational and empowering, E-Learning platform for women seeking more from life. More growth. More vitality. More self-awareness. More connection. More Joy. More powerful conversations. More confidence. More meaning. More…
We believe Personal growth is a core human need, not a luxury and we what to help women all over the world to prioritize their own growth journey.
We do this through curated dedicated e-learning tools, resources, and live events – tailored to growth needs of the modern woman.
We are now looking to find local representatives who will become the face of The Daily Guru in their local area and become a key Ambassador within our organization.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build new relationships with values aligned organizations to create mutually beneficial partnerships
- Share The Daily Guru mission, tools, resources and opportunities with consumers and Organisations through local events, DG webinars, workshops and local networking opportunities.
- Utilize own community & network to market The Daily Guru
- Present initiatives to DG HQ to help grow The Daily Guru presence in your own local area
- Meet and report on set Ambassador KPI’s
- Develop own local team to support and manage your local growth
APPLICANT QUALIFICATIONS & QUALITIES
- Warm, curious, passionate about growth and development, a self-starter and a strong confident communicator
- At least 2 years of experience in the well being, growth and development industry
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn.
- Flexibility with work hours.
- Available for an intensive training late February
- Can be located anywhere in the world.
If you’re interested in joining our Daily Guru team, here’s how to apply
Send ALL of the following to [email protected] by 24th February;
- NAME, ADDRESS, EMAIL, PHONE.
- References who can attest to your personal qualities and skills.
- Anything else that would be good for us to know about you? (special attributes or limitations)
- Short Informal Video (3-5 minutes) answering the following questions:
- What interests you about this work?
- What qualities would make you an excellent ambassador?
- Describe a person you know who you admire or who inspires you, and why?
- Describe an interaction that was challenging for you. How did you handle it? What did you do well? What could you have done better? If you could redo this, what would you do differently?
Selected candidates will be invited to do a live interview over a Zoom video call